Tax Preparation Services
Tax Accountants in Braintree, MA
Preparing your own income tax return can be a task that leaves you with more questions than answers. Whether we like it or not, today's tax laws are so complicated that filing a relatively simple return can be confusing. It is just too easy to overlook deductions and credits to which you are entitled. Even if you use a computer software program there's no substitute for the assistance of an experienced tax professional.
Books a Mess: No Problem!
If you own a small business and haven't kept up your bookkeeping, don't worry. SA&T, can help you. SA&T, will prepare your bookkeeping for the year, prepare a full Schedule C or Corporate tax return, as well as your personal income tax return. SA&T, will be glad to help you set up an easy system that allows you to keep your books in tip-top shape next year.
Here's what your get:
- SA&T, goal is you receive the most refund legally possible by making sure no possible deduction is omitted. Your tax return will be checked and rechecked by the computer software identifying potential problems the IRS may look at more closely and reviewing the math to limit IRS contacts.
- SA&T, will file your tax return electronically so you will get a refund back quicker.
- SA&T, will show you how to adjust your payroll withholding to get more money back each week. Why give the IRS an interest free loan for up to 16 months.
- SA&T, will show you potential deductions to limit your tax liability for next year. In addition,
- SA&T will give you a sheet of commonly overlooked deductions to limit the following year's tax liability.