Tax Planning Services
Tax Accountants in Braintree, MA
Small businesses are the ones most in need of guidance to take advantage of tax rules.
Planning is the key to successfully and legally reducing your tax liability. Our goal to ensure you receive all the tax benefits available to you under the law. We make it a priority to ensure we are up-to-date with the tax law, complex tax code, and new tax regulations by attending frequent IRS and private tax seminars.
We recommend Tax Saving Strategies that help you:
- Grow and preserve assets by keeping Uncle Sam out of your pockets.defer income so you can keep your money now and pay less taxes later.
- Reduce taxes on your income so you keep more of what you make.
- Reduce taxes on your estate so your family keeps more of what you've made.
- Reduce taxes on your gifts so you can give more.
- Reduce taxes on your investments so you can grow your wealth faster.
- Reduce taxes on your retirement distributions so you can retire in style.
Here's just a few of the Tax Saving Strategies we use:
- Splitting income among several family members or legal entities in order to get more of the income taxed in lower bracket.
- Shifting income or expenses from one year to another in order to have them fall where it will be taxed at a lower rate.
- Deferring tax liabilities through certain investment choices such as pension plans, contributions and other similar plans.
- Using certain investments to produce income that is tax exempt from either federal or state or both taxing entities.
- Finding tax deductions by structuring your money to pay for things you enjoy, such as a vacation home.
Remember, we work for you not for the IRS. Many of our clients save many times the fee in reduced tax liability through careful planning and legitimate tax strategies.
Services by Simon Accounting & Tax: